Dazzling Café Singapore

So after all that buzz that Dazzling Café has created after opening their first outlet at Capitol Piazza, I finally had the chance to give it a try. At the point in time when I arrived at the café, there was no queue (probably around late afternoon). I was dazzled more at the overall ambience of the café more than the food actually. The interior was really very pretty and it fits the overall theme of the restaurant.

Mainly I was there for the honey toasts, that so many people have posted those really pretty pictures on Instagram. Here's mine!

Hazelnut Chocolate Honey Toast [$19.90]

Matcha with Azuki Beans Honey Toast [$19.90]

Both honey toasts looked amazing. I was left astounded at the height of the honey toast, topped with whipped cream, matcha ice cream and the matcha sauce. The toast was also served with a matcha macaron as well.

Personally, I had the Matcha with Azuki Beans Honey Toast since I am a die-hard fan for anything matcha. Overall, aesthetically, I found it to be very pleasing to the eye. Insta-worthy I must say, it really looked amazing. As for taste-wise, I would say that it does not taste as good as it looks. I felt that less cream and more matcha ice cream would have provided a much better taste experience as towards the end of devouring this beauty, I found that I do not have enough ice cream to go with the hard and tough honey toast.

All in all, it is a very fancy café with a really nice ambience that serves really pretty desserts. 


Dazzling Café Singapore

15 Stamford Road, #01-85 Capitol Piazza
(Nearest MRT: City Hall)


Previous
Next Post »